Award-Winning Content Leadership
Dan Verton has a successful track record as a transformational digital media professional with proven skills in news and marketing content writing, audience engagement strategies, communications and brand coordination, client presentations, public speaking, and event planning. Experience developing and executing new and innovative digital content strategies, developing SEO-friendly content, building editorial calendars, setting and enforcing editorial standards, and designing cross-platform social media strategies that increased audience size, retention and engagement rates.
In addition to seven years in the military intelligence community, Dan has written and produced major anti-terrorism awareness training programs for major government and law enforcement clients. He most recently served as the intelligence advisor to the Transportation Security Administration's First Observer Plus training program.
His awards include:
- 2017 Silver Award - Impact / Investigative Reporting, American Society of Business Publication Editors (ASBPE).
- 2015 National Bronze Award - Enterprise News Reporting (ASBPE)
- 2015 National Bronze Award - Video Series (ASBPE)
- 2015 National Silver Award - Podcast (ASBPE)
- 2003 Jesse H. Neal National Business Journalism Award, First Place, Best News Reporting.
Contact For Freelance Rates
Send me the details of your next project and I will provide a comprehensive proposal outline. Highest quality work, guaranteed.